Saturday, June 11, 2011

bila hati berbicara..

if i say "i miss u" will he reply "i miss you too"?
if i say "i love you" will he reply "me too"?
if i say "i'm sorry" will he turn to me and say "its ok,its not your fault"
if he know the truth will he give the same to me??

*Dear RK, i wish u know that.............................................................* (tak bole ceghite..hehe)

Dear Allah,
i miss him, yes i am
i love him, yes i am
but i can't let him know

Dear Allah,
can You please give me faith
give me hope
make me believe that he will be mine one day?
not now, but when the time come
before that please guide us to the right path
make us better one day to another day
so that we can complete each other
please
please
please....

special dedicated to RK~

No comments:

Post a Comment