Saturday, June 18, 2011

would someone tell me how to wake up with determination and go to sleep with satisfaction?? will somebody please..i can just keep saying that to my friends in order to help them, to motivate themselve but still i can't apply to myself. sometimes i wish i have no feeling so that i will not feel the pain, the hurt, the sad..as a muslim i know it was very sinful. ya Allah, please do give me strength. at the moment when i feel like falling down to a dark place please guide me, give me light. don't let me go astray.

boy, once i wished i never know you. the pain you gave sometimes made me mempersoalkan takdir aku. how sinful i am..just when you think things can't get any worse, i've learn that life is like an hourglass. sooner or later everything hits the rock bottom. all you have to do is be patient and wait for someone to turn everything back around. i'm selfish, impatience and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. boy, i could fill a thousands pages telling you how i felt but still you would not understand. so now i will leave without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground..bubye love~no more you T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment