Saturday, June 11, 2011

korek from somewhere^^

At times the days were so long
I thought Id never make it through
Then out of a dream
I have met someone like you

I had locked up all my feelings
and Id thrown away the key
Until your heart spoke a thousand words
I knew were meant to be

When times turned lonely
and despair fell upon my face
You comforted me and kept me safe
In that loving place

You dont realize what you have
and what youve done for me
But the way you managed to steal my heart
is what has set me free

Youve given me a feeling
that no one else could ever change
Your love has touched a place in me
that I always found so strange

Its as if you were cut right out
of a spell cast upon my heart
Because the crazy thing about it is
Ive loved you from the start

No one in this wide world
could touch the feelings we share
To the seconds I spend with you
nothing can compare


Like crystal clear blue waters
or a magical sunset
That moment speaks a thousand words
to which no price can be met

I wish I could just stop time
and spend the whole night in your eyes
For when Im with you
theres a feeling even I cannot describe

Although my heart holds painful memories
that will never be erased
You touch me with a love so strong
it hides that lonely place

Your gentle words and loving arms
lift me up when I am down
And girl with all youve done for me
you've turned my world around


When broken dreams fill my days
and nothings going right
You reassure me with your smile
and give me back my sight

You sweep a spell across my heart
like a breeze across the sea
And you fill my world
with beautiful dreams & feelings meant to be

The way you live the way you love
and even so much more
With every smile that you give
you're all I could ask for

You are in every breath I take
and in every tear I cry
You're in every star I wish upon
up in the lonely sky


You are living proof that prayers
and dreams really do come true
And I thank God for that day
he blessed my heart with you


Fate destiny or magic
may be the reason that we met
But all I know is the days with you
I never will forget

Until the day I found you
I never knew a love so true
But from today until eternity
Ill be loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment