Saturday, June 11, 2011

confession of a broken heart T_T

the entry titled "korek from somewhere ^^" tu i got from somewhere, someone. someone i like. i don't know if its love or not but i hope its NOT! someone i like is enough though. its such a nice poem, nice line. but frankly speaking it hurt me. i kept read it again and again and i got the meaning. WOW! u really love her, and its hard for me to get into your heart. but then i realized that she was his history. until now i feel the pain. everytime i take a look at my posts i will skip that entry and jump to another. its so hard bear the feeling of likesomeonethatsholdnotilove. only god knows. but i still have Allah in my life. i can ask anything from Him. insyaAllah He will give me what i want. or else He will not give exactly what am i asking for instead of better than that. who knows right? something impossible for us is not impossible for Him..hoop hoop hoop!

dear RK:


u asked me what was wrong then i smiled and said NOTHING, then i turned around and whispered EVERYTHING!


i promise one day you'll regret losing me and you'll think and said "damn, that girl really love me"


there are things that we don't want to happen but we have to accept it, thing that we don't know but have to learn, and people who we can't live without but have to let go


i want someone who will love me unconditionally..for all my faults and my qualities..someone who will take me as i am


every moment i spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true


*kalau nak pedang yang tajam, jangan cari di pasar malam. order direct dari pembuatnya. same goes to kalau nak jodoh yang baik minta terus dari Penciptanya ^^
















No comments:

Post a Comment