Saturday, June 25, 2011

oucchhhh!

alhamdulillah..i'm a strong girl. asma, keep it up! but half of me wants to contact him and another half say don't. sometimes i'm strong, sometimes i don't. but if you realize what actually happened will you come to me and say " i'm sorry i didn't realize. i love you too" will you say that?? never kan. now i'm crying my heart out. hoping you would hear me. but you just ignore my painful cry. each and everyday passed by. i fake a smile to the world. but underneath my smile there is my broken heart. all the good memories you gave me is all i have left you. but insyaAllah it will slowly fading away as time goes everyday. over and over i tried. over and over you lied and over and over i cried. but i don't know why...aku tak layak utk kau kan. i have nothing special. aku bukan perempuan hot yang bole kau banggakan, yang bole buat kau stay with me. aku orang kampung, kau orang bandar. kau kaya, aku miskin. tapi jangan ingat kau bole buat sesuka hati kau je. i'm not special, i'm limited edition. from now on kau bole la go on with your life. spend times with your girls, nak main tepuk tepuk peha putih gebu ke ape. suke hati kau ok. kan dah bole save duit kau. aku ni collection kau je. aku takde pon tak terjejas kehidupan kau.

yep, luaran nampak aku kuat, tapi dalaman Allah je tau. i wish i was a kid again. skinned knee easier to handle rather than broken heart. tapi takpe, Dia uji aku sebab Dia sayang aku. bak kate kak tira, Allah bagi aku jumpa macam-macam jenis lelaki sebab Dia ada simpan lelaki yang lebih baik untuk aku. siapakah dia?? wait and see..dear RK, i never regret it. you are just a chapter in my story of life. a lesson to make me stronger. i thank you because that broken heart made me who i am. i finally learnt what life is about. hanging on when my heart had enough and giving more when i wanna give up.

intan cakap aku tak bole salahkan kau gak. yes, aku memang tak bole salahkan kau sangat. kite bukan pasangan couple pon. plus kau tak tau feeling aku kat kau. plus cite tu yang last year punye. tapi i have my own reason to stay away from you. aku tak nak aku sayang kau lebih lebih. bukan kau je, tp mane mane lelaki pon for this time. nanti bile dah sampai mase aku akan buke hati aku selua-luasnya. kalo kau cari aku maknenye kau memang sayang aku, and you still need me. but if don't i will understand.

*dear Allah, give me strength, give me faith..amin 

No comments:

Post a Comment