Wednesday, November 2, 2011

aku sayang mak aku T_T

in this live i used to have a mother
not more than that and i'm never dream of it,
she is my one and only
she's guided me the best she can
she's taught me like no other

my mom is the truest friend i ever had, when trials heavy and sudden, when adversity takes the place of prosperity, when friends who rejoice with me in my sunshine desert me, when trouble thickens around me, still she will cling to me and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the cloud of darkness, and cause peace to return to my heart.

Ya Allah, Kau selamatkan mak aku
aku ada sorang tu je
aku nak buat dia hepi
aku janji
tapi tolong jangan amik dia 
aku tak ready lagi
T____T

aku bukan anak yang mithali. boleh kata banyak kali gak la buat mak aku marah. tapi bukan bermakna aku tak sayang mak aku. hari ni aku nak balik. suppose jumaat ni tapi aku kena cepatkan tarikh. mak aku tak sihat. i want to be with her right now. kawan-kawan, tolong doakan mak aku tau.







No comments:

Post a Comment