Sunday, July 3, 2011

not myself tonight

i still remember...once u said "kalo nak kawen ngan i blaja la interior design. i ske tiap kali ibu i ubah umah". then i replied "u, kalo girl tu syg ket seseorang she will become whatever u want she to become..jgn terkejut kalo that girl jd org yang paling kuat untuk orang yang dia sayang"...i still remember. thanks for u for made me the toughest girl ever. i fought with my inner part want to say ' i love u'. bukan sume orang bole buat kn..hehehe.

i wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when its cold, he'll be the one comes up behind me, wrap his arm around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers you look beautiful (menipu pon takpe..hahaha). RK, run my fingers through my soul. for once, just once. feel exactly what i feel, believe what i believe, perceive as i perceived. look, experience, examine, and for once, just once. i just wonder how you are and if you miss me at all...because i miss  you a lot! but i will never tell you...

*aku tw cerita aku cam takde kesinambungan. aku in limbo right now.. T_T
*RK stand for someone yg close ngan aku lately ^^ehemmmmm....so far name yg digunakan slalu bertukar. tp sal org yg sme je =p
*ske hati nk ckp aku gedik ke pe..blog aku! judge me and i'll prove you are wrong. tell me what to do i'll tell you off. say i'm not worth it and watch where i end up. call me a bitch and i'll show you one. f**k me over and i'll do it to you  twice as bad. call me crazy but you really have no idea =p

No comments:

Post a Comment